How to become an AILFE Agent
1. Download and complete Agent Application Form.
2. Send the completed Agent Application Form along with your company profile and registration of business certificate to AILFE. (Via email: email@example.com)
3. AILFE will send you an Agent Agreement outlining terms, conditions and commissions after conducting a satisfactory reference check on your business.
4. Sign and return the Agent Agreement to AILFE.
5. You will be appointed as AILFE's registered Education Agent once we have received your signed copy of the Agent Agreement.
6. AILFE will provide marketing materials and trainings related to promote the courses.
Agent Application Form
ESOS Regulations 2001
The National Code 2007
Agent List 2018