Australian Institute of Language and Further Education (AILFE) has engaged a network of registered Education Partners in various parts of the world who are able to work closely with us to promote our courses and provide us with market intelligence and advice. With AILFE's philosophy of "Quality Education and Genuine Educator", we will dedicate ourselves to building a long-term, mutually beneficial relationship with all valued companies and individuals.
AILFE Education Partners are subject to a rigorous application process and ongoing monitoring by the institute. All Agents must have completed the approved AILFE Education Agent Application Form to become an official agent for the institute.
How to become an AILFE Agent
1. Download and complete Agent Application Form.
2. Send the completed Agent Application Form along with your company profile and registration of business certificate to AILFE. (Via email: email@example.com)
3. AILFE will send you an Agent Agreement outlining terms, conditions and commissions after conducting a satisfactory reference check on your business.
4. Sign and return the Agent Agreement to AILFE.
5. You will be appointed as AILFE's registered Education Agent once we have received your signed copy of the Agent Agreement.
6. AILFE will provide marketing materials and trainings related to promote the courses.